Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hi. What a gorgeous day it was today! I took Ral for a walk and he loved it. He cracks me up when I take him for a walk. He has to peeeeeeee on every single mail box post. It is hysterical, seriously, by the time we are done, i don't think he should ever have to pee again. Also worked on a couple of new designs for my pottery. I'm trying to do new things, hope they'll be done tomorrow so I can fire on Monday. I'm ready to go to Valeries, I think I decided that my Grandma Maryann would be loving a lot of the blouse type shirts that are in style right. I'm wearing a new one I bought the other day and it has a fabric belt that goes around my waist, she was all about that waist line! Anyway, I'm off to paint with Valerie and friends.:)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That top did look really cute on you!