Monday, February 18, 2008

HI!


Well, here we are on another holiday. I get to do a pottery party this morning. I'm excited b/c it is a friend of mine and her son is painting football helmet banks. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Other than that, I don't have much else planned. Here is a picture of a ceramic cross I painted over the weekend. I love it. I have about 5 more to fire and I can't wai to see them. I think they are really sweet. This is one is a little bigger than the previous lady bug one I had up here. I think this one measures about 4.5". Anyway, I think its sweet.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Go you with another party!!! I love the cross, it is very sweet!!! Have a great day and I'll see you tom!!

Valerie said...

Saw on your sister's blog that it's baseball time in Japan! I don't know how she does it. Things can get kind of difficult here when Chris is only gone for a couple of days let alone half way around the world. Do they have plans to visit or stay like they did last year? Hope they hang tuff until their poppa bear gets home!