Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Morning

Hello. Well we got the call from Jack's baseball coach and we are excited b/c it is his football coach from this past season. Yay! We really loved Coach Scott and its going to be fun to play baseball with him too. Also found out that one of Jack's good buddies is on his team too, Kyle doesn't go to Jack's school but they've played on baseball teams in the past and we just love Kyle. We might hear from Joe's coach tonight.

That is about it. That is all the news I have. Sun is out but its chilly, hopefully the play ground is not as yucky as it was on Tues. If it is fine, we're going outside!

Have a great day! Oh wanted to let you know that I've been pretty good about my exercising and all I really have to say about that is OUCH! But short and swim suit season isn't too far away espc. with our Destin trip looming in about 4.5 weeks so I'm going to be keep it up. My friend, Laura's daughter is trying out for cheerleading at the high school in a few weeks and she was telling me some of the conditioning things they have to do so i have been doing a couple fo them here at home. Try it if you have time see how long you can hold plank position, the cheerleaders have to hold it for 5 min. you can change from full plan on your hands and then go to your fore arms. I held it for 3 min. yesterday and my legs were shaking and arms too. They also have to do the wall sit for 5 min. Put your back up to a wall and then sit, you have to sit up straight but they key is to sort of use different muscles for the 5 min. you can put your weight in your heels and get a good booty work out, shift your muscles around. See how long you can old it. OUCH!

No comments: