Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday!

Hi. Well, it is a rainy day here but you know, i'm totally fine with it b/c I have lots to do upstairs and in my office. ( i love having an office.:) Anyway, I cleaned big time down on the main level yesterday, I mean I moved furniture and scrubbed floors and baseboards and windexed and rearranged furniture, i dusted and cleaned my dining room chairs. The house is a little sparkly and i love it! i think i'll work upstairs in the boys rooms and my room. I'm sort of getting the spring cleaning bug, I took down and put away all my wintery items and snowmen. Goodbye til next year. Ral and I walked a mile yesterday and I was going to come in and do more but I really did work hard cleaning so I decided I'd had enough. Kate had friends over and then she and maddie spent the night at a friends house. Today though, she is coming home after church, cleaning her room and working on her project. I'm going to sew a couple of pillows to take to the spring show and I'm going to work on a baseball canvas. Yes, I realize I'm a little obsessed with the canvases but I can't help it. Have a good day, i hope it doesn't snow 10" in the quads. Yuck!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Sounds like we've all been cleaning today. Holy cow was KJ's room a mess. I had no idea. I never go upstairs so I thought everything was honkey-dory!!!

Unknown said...

haha, yes, kate's room is always a mess. she is cleaning it right now so she can go somewhere tonight. wow! it is juts best to keep her door closed.

Jayne said...

it is best to keep my bedroom door closed too! haha oh well. Paintings look great!