Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello,

Went to preschool this morning and it started out crazy. Thankfully by 10 or so things calmed down a bit and it turned out to be a nice day. We went outside for a long time as it was nice out and once the sun popped out it was actually warm. yay! i love that. I stopped by the grocery store after work and picked up some fruit and cereal as that is what i'm eating until the beach. soo, i've always read to buy organic strawberries so i was totally going to buy them until i saw that a pint was 7.99! Yes, 7.99 for a pint. Forget it. Who really buys those anyway? I bet they end up giving them to the produce guys b/c they sit too long. I only make 10.00/hr at preschool! Ugh! I ended up buying the toxic strawberries for half that price plus lots more so i can be even more toxic. Haters!

Talked to Rick this morning on my way to preschool and he said he was listening to Rick and Bubba and James Spann was on there, the mighty mighty James Spann. Anyway, he was saying there are several new reports that say the polar ice caps are growing, yes GROWING! and this is the coldest winter in a long time sooo, this of course will not be on the nightly news. I guess there is supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight around 9pm, not sure if the clouds will be in the way.

I have to go work in my office for a bit. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: