Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi

Hello,

Had a good day at preschool. It turned out to be really pretty outside which was so awesome! We played out on the play ground for a long time. I only had the girls there today. They are just too funny. I'm feeling a little better, thank goodness for mucinex. I need to get some claritin soon. Trees are starting to bloom and soon, everything will be covered with pollen. that just makes me sneeze thinking about it. Kids will be home soon. Kate wants to go to the tanning bed but I'm a little unsure about it. Jack has homework club and then baseball practice. Rick is thrilled that he gets to go up to the ball park at 7pm. Anyway, thats all I have for now. :) ttyl

1 comment:

Valerie said...

kate can come to the tanning bed w/ me! I really need to get some color before I hit Cabo. I look like Casper the friendly ghost! Spent the ENTIRE day at the mall looking for clothes (more specifically, shoes and a cocktail dress). I HATE shopping. I'm too short, too overweight, etc. YUCK!!! Chris has 2 lax games tonight so I'll be sitting out at the fields all nite.