Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday

Hello. Rick and I were up early this morning. Not sure why but I guess its good to get an early start, not that I'll accomplish everything, haha. I crawled in bed around 9ish as the kids were all in the kitchen eating and talking. My Family Fun magazine came yesterday and I love to get ideas for preschool from it. There is an article about pureeing veggies and sneaking them in food. I'm not sure about that. It seems like a lot of mess and work when you can just give them a flintsone vitamin. haha, okay, I know it is better to get the real thing, maybe I'll try it. Probably not. I prepared three canvases last night and today I'm going to work on them. I also have to fire Will's gift for his party on Monday, I love bringing a gift to the party person whether it is an adult party or a child's birthday party. I also want to run to my junk store in bluff park. I think I might want to paint another window for spring. I loved the way the Christmas ones turned out. Jack has baseball this morning, Joe's coach is taking a relaxed approach which is great. He said last night that they aren't trying to break any world records at Shades Mountain, they're there to have fun and learn a little baseball. I love that. His coach is JPW's dad and his son on Joe's team is the 4th child, he knows that they're young and its okay to have fun! yay!

No comments: