Monday, March 3, 2008

"You're to that point"

I just have to write about something sort of funny from my weekend. It doesn't have anything to do with hairy pits. lol. I was talking to a friend at the spring show on Sat. and she said that her husbands parents were visiting from St. Louis. She has 3 children and they are all 6 and under and we laughed and said that she really didn't need to be there b/c Grammy and Grampy really want to hang with the grand babies. She said she had to clean and go to the store for the weekend. I told her my husbands parents were visiting too, I also told her that on Friday afternoon after I got home from taking Kate and friends to the store, I put the groceries away, Kate went upstairs with her friends, jack was up the street playing, Rick was in his office working and Joe was down in the basement playing a game. I had to take a 10 min. power nap to get me through the evening. rick's mom and dad were sitting in the family room reading magazines and the news paper all by themselves. They came to see us and we weren't even in there. My friend just looked at me and said,"it's so nice you're to that point where you can all just do that." I suppose she is right, it is very nice. :)

No comments: