Monday, March 3, 2008

Hi. Looks like its going to be a beautiful monday! yay! i love that. boys wore shorts to school but i stashes sweatshirts in their back packs just in case. i have some cleaning to do today, have to go to the bank and then the grocery store. also, i'm going to walk and hopefully do a little yoga. i really need it and it is the one thing i've been letting go with my busy schedule. i finished a sweet little painting last night. i will post it. my friend, christy asked me to do something with sisters on it and she is so great b/c she just lets me have free creative control which is so fun. anyway, i'll take a picture later.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I can't wait to see the painting!! You are quick!!!

Unknown said...

haha, i'm quick on the projects i love! there are many just sitting around my office that i'm not really loving. haha