Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday!

Hello Friends and Family,

Well, it's Wed and guess what. I get to do laundry and grocery shop. Whoo hoo. yay for me! Does it ever end? I think the answer is a big fat NO! I was thinking the other day that I could really use some help around here. I'm quickly losing control of this house. Seriously, thankfully, I'm semi busy with my painting and I love my preschool job and I'm running around with the kids which means I have little time to devote to cleaning floors and dusting shelves. We'll see. Maybe a little cleaning help is in order and this time, I'm getting someone who can move a little faster than the previous person, V you know who I'm talking about!

Anyway, its going to be beautiful here today, high of 75, I love that! We don't have any activities tonight which is wonderful. Needless to say, we were very sleepy this morning after being at baseball last night. We can't even sleep in on Sat. b/c we have team pictures at 8am and we have to be there fifteen min. early. zzzzzzzz.

I'm off to try to complete at least one task around here.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

If you find a good cleaning lady, let me know! I'm also trying to get my house in order before family comes for KJ's communion. We had our windows washed inside & out and our gutters cleaned. I need to have my carpets cleaned too. I can do the daily maintennance, it's the deep cleaning I never have time for.

Valerie said...

P.S. That cleaning lady was good, when she decided to show up.

Unknown said...

i think that cleaning lady was just a little overwhelmed with my house, she just couldn't get past the kids stuff. i'm on the hunt for one though! will let you know if i find one.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

My mother uses Merry Maids and loves the lady they sent. They are bonded and are very professional The house looks great!!!