Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi.Monday morning once again. Its sunny and chilly this morning but I think its going to warm up to a nice 67 degrees. I am already a quarter way through my fire in the kiln this morning so that is progress. I am really loving painting the trinity crosses. I ordered 12 more as I am giving them as gifts as well as taking orders. I ventured out to my sunporch yesterday evening and straightened the furniture, cleaned the glass top tables and threw away the big area rug and some other things that have gotten yucky over the winter. My sunporch is a little bogus b/c i can't get to it w/o going outside and i hate that! maybe this year, we'll put the doors in off the kitchen so we can use it more. We also need to add the screens back in after the hurricanes blew them out. Anyway, have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: