Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Friday!

I'm not even sure why I am happy about that but there is just something about Friday that is fun. Jack is home today with a stomach bug, nothing serious but enough to keep him home. We had storms come through last night which has cooled things off a bit and I don't like that. People are even saying snow flurries for tomorrow. I hope not. Jack's basebal practice has been canceled and Joe's has been moved inside to the hitting barn at the highschool. It helps to have coaches with connections. :) Anyway, Joe did awesome at his practice last night! He actually looked like a child who has been playing ball for 4 years. He did great! Rick and I split up last night, I took Joe to his practice at 5:30 and Rick took Jack at 7:00. I picked the warmer one and I was going to walk on the track but I didn't. I just sat and watched Joe. There are a several boys on Joe's team that we've played with before and that makes it fun. Joe and I stayed and watched Jack hit for his practice game and then we were outta there. Today, I'm firing some crosses and then I have some errands to run. These crosses are so fun. They are almost like decorating a cookie. I can't wait to show them to you! Have a fantabulous friday. ps. pop girls reading this, i'm not happy at all with all the changes! if another person moves or puts notice in, thats it, they'll have to deal with me personally and you know how tough i am. ;) seriously, i hate it that everyone is moving but i know that happens and i want everyone to be happy.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

We were all over the place last night, too. Chris has JV & Varsity games, T was babysitting and KJ had a practice softball game. I went to the Freshmen Center meeting. Apparently KJ smacked one right over the shortstops head way out into the grass. She said it ended up being a triple. she's got some junk in her trunk and isn't a fast runner.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

sorry bout the changes....I do not do change well, but here I go anyway!!!!! You'll still blog with me right?????