Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Hi! It is beauuuutttiiifffulll here today! I love it. Rick and I just walked about 3.5 miles and I'm sweating. Kids made it to Sunday school minus Joe, but two thirds is better than one fourth which is better than none. Joe and I ran necessary errands while K and J were at Sunday school. We popped in to see Shawn and Laura at nursery before we had to go to car pool. I have some work to do today which will be very fun. I ordered all my bisque for my special orders from the show. Jack informed me in the car that his buddy Nick has 3 arm pit hairs now and they can actually see them. Jack was praying in the car that God would give him arm pit hair soon. Haha. What in the world! At least he'll embrace the changes of puberty and not be embarrassed by it.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

K, I am telling you I laughed out loud about the arm pit hairs!!!! I am getting more serious about the arm pit cake....they would love it!
The slide show is great too, your camera takes good photos, It was so fun!!!!! Good to see you and Joe today, he is so cute and talking to you is always fun!!!