Monday, March 10, 2008

It was a beautiful day today! I'm excited to pull the new crosses out of the kiln. I did one for Joe's teacher and I'm thinking its going to be really cute. She was at a pottery party this Christmas and painted a plate with her initial on it so I painted the cross to go with it. Took Kate to Target this afternoon. She just had to get several more things for the beach. Seriously, its like we can't shop when we get home b/c it won't be warm here. Whatever! This is how this child thinks. We were getting ready to leave Target and she spotted a green and white swim suit and says "oh, I just remembered that I think I need a green suit b/c we're going to be there on St .Patrick's day." Seriosuly, No! We did not buy the green and white suit. What in the world. You know, its Kate's world, we just live in it. haha. Joe did great at his scrimmage tonight. He hit two hits out in the outfield! Go Joe! Everyone is a little grouchy including me so I'm going to bed early. blah! I know, that is a shocker. ;)

No comments: