Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello,

Just got home from getting my hair done and from going to Target to buy a vacuum. Okay, here's the deal with vacuums. I hate them. We do not get along. I'm hoping that this is the one that I'm going to love!

I love my hair! Alicia did a great job. It is a little more golden this time and not so bright blonde. I just thought it was a little too much. Soooo, I love it!

I just finished my yummy smoothie protein shake and now I have to go fix my hair, finish vacuuming and then the kids will be home. Jack has baseball tonight which I think I'm going to send Rick too b/c tomorrow morning I'm the one doing all the picture stuff before our games and Rick is going turkey hunting. so there!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

The last couple of times I've gotten highlights I've tried to go a little darker, too. I'm getting a little too old to be a beach blonde! This last time I asked for "chunky" highlights just to try something different. I won't have to get my hair done again until the fall. I get really blonde from the sun and chlorine in the pool. T gets crazy blonde and KJ gets cool natural highlights. Her hair doesn't get quite as blonde as T's but it still looks really cute.

Unknown said...

i know, i was just too blonde! i like this golden color. It will of course lighten up with the sun but i'll have to go back before the beach in june. you're all lucky with your lighter hair. :)