Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, I've been busy this morning doing laundry and getting ready for our trip to the beach.It is really nice just packing for 3 days. i love that! I'm not sure what time we're leaving tomorrow b/c i'm not sure what time i'm meeting kate and crew. I've bought several things for snacks so I won't have to run to the store immediately. Joe is having fun today making a trap for a leprachun. He loves St. Patrick's day and if we get that sneaky guy, he'll take us to the gold! I hope we get him. ;) Rick is in atlanta for his interview, Joe has practice tonight so we'll have something to do which is always good. Hope you're having a lucky day.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hope you have a GREAT time @ the beach and kJ hopes Joe catches that sneaky leprechaun! What is Rick doing in ATL?