Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello, Everyone is off to school. I really don't have much to write about at all. We are having our Easter egg hunt at preschool today and it isn't raining! yay! I think its suppoesd to be really nice and warm so of course I love that. Jack has a game tonight, its a 7:30 game which is late but at least we won't have issues with homeworke and we can have dinner here. Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair highlighted and low lighted and made beautiful for summer. I haven't been for over 3 months. I'm looking forward to going. I hope its sunny where you are today.:)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

it is rainy and sleeting, so much for sun today! go Jack, get a hit ot 2 tonight

Valerie said...

We've got softball practice (KJ), a softball game (T) and 2 lax games. Sigh.
I'm really tired today. Chris 7 the girls let me sleep in and I woke up around 8:45 PM.
Hope the Easter Egg hunt went well!

Valerie said...

I noticed on your mom's blog that she only has one fish in her tank. Would she be interested in a very fiesty crawfish?

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Tracy- sorry about your crosses today, they were SO SO SO cute!!!(and very sticky) TURN IN YOUR MONEY!!!! I am sure there is someone who would love to spend the day with you and help out!!!! If you don't turn in your money, then come help me and we'll feature some of your stuff, Ha! Ha!