Monday, March 31, 2008



Hi. well it is still not sunny but it isn't raining either which meant that rick and i could get our 2.5 mile walk in. Rick came home a little early to get work done in his office and he is really trying to get in shape. Joe is home sick. I got a call that the nurse was trying to find me while I was out shopping for kate's book this morning. My cell is dead so I didn't have it with me. Anyway, my friend, Andrea picked him up for me and I saw them pulling out of the school when I was pulling in. I got Joe and brought him home. He is okay, not throwing up or anything but just a little puney. He says his head hurts and I have medicine sitting by the bed but he won't take it. he hates medicine. He is quite pitiful when he takes it, he makes awful faces, and gags and almost throws up. Its almost like jim carey in dumb and dumber when he makes the gagging face when he sees the girl he loves with another guy. Anyway, that's about it.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

must be something in the air (or in KJ's case, the low pressure system moving in). She came home from school w/ a raging headache and was hysterical. She is so sad and pathetic when she gets this migraines. You can just see the pain in her eyes. She usually takes a couple of jr. strength ibuprofens, sleeps for several hours and wakes up a whole new kids.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Bless her, I hate HATE Migraines they make me sick, and like I am dying! I had a pretty rotten one today, too much stress around here....oh well life goes on right. Hope she feels better. I love Joe, he is so stinking cute, I just want to ruffle his hair and give him a big hug!!! I love boys!