Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hi guys, Okay, so tomorrow is my big day to get ready for the beach. I'm looking forward to the beach and seeing the sand and water and just being there. I was thinking today that I think when I make it big, I'm going to buy us a beach house. We have lots of friends who are buying lake houses and such but no, I think I want to be on the coast. I know there are scary things like hurricanes that happen on the coast and they make it a little risky to own beach property but that is what I want. I was born to be at the beach! Anyway, i doubt I'll make it big any time soon, so I will enjoy our three precious days there. Most of Hoover is going to be there so It'll be fun to see friends there.

Didn't do much today, just sort of hung out. Rick and I walked 3 today, I love walking with the weather like this. Jack is spending the night at a friends and Joe is playing with Ralph. Rick is organizing his things for his interview tomorrow.

I'm off to bed to read Sunday's paper. Yes, that is when I read the paper.

love to all of you xoxo and many beach dreams too. ;)

No comments: