Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good Day

Hello,

I have a min. for an afternoon post. Rick and I just got in from a 2 miler. We don't have time for more than that today. I did do a half an hour of yoga this morning. I couldn't figure out the stupide dvd so I just did my own program. Sometimes, I work harder doing my own thing. Kids had a good day at school. Kate said her interview went well this morning. She did her best so now we just wait and see. Competition is always stiff in H. There are lots of kids and they've all been preparing for everything since they were 2 lol. Anyway, It was as beautiful day, I actually fell asleep in my boot leg beach chair on the deck this afternoon. The flip flop tan has begun. I even think its supposed to be nice tomorrow so hopefully we CAN GO OUTSIDE! We are having pork roast on the grill for dinner.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

what's kate interviewing for? whatever it is, tell her we said good luck!

Unknown said...

she is interviewing for the law academy at hoover. we'll see. thanks for the well wishes. :)

Valerie said...

I didn't realize they had to interview for the different academyies. I just assumed they signed up and that was that.

Tell her good luck; I'm sure she did great in her interviews!