Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rainy Rainy

Tues/ Thurs team is cursed! What is the deal. I guess the bright side is that we get to enjoy beautiful days while we are off but seriously, we need outside time at play school. Oh well. The rain is so great for our drought conditions. That is the bright side and you all know, that i try to look at life with the glass half full. :) My laundry is once again taking over the world so everyone watch out. I have clean laundry pretty much in every room of the house. Maybe I will get it all put away or at least in its righful owners basket for them to put away. All the kids are healthy today at least so far so they are on their way to school. Kate has dance tonight and we don't have any baseball which probably would have been canceled anyway due to the rain. I guess that is about it. Not super exciting. I think we are doing Dr. Seuss theme at school today and I'm going to finally take my snowmen down on the board. March is fun b/c we can do Shamrocks and lots of glitter! I love glitter. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Mon/Weds class RULES!!!!!!!