Saturday, March 29, 2008

Games

We all survived the morning of baseball pictures and two games at the same time. Joe lost his game but once the team finally woke up, they started hitting but it wasn't soon enough. Jack's team won their game. One of his teammates hit an over the fence home run! It was really exciting. Joe also had two kids hit over the fence homers. Yay! It is really fun to see all the teammates meet the runner on home plate and jump and cheer for him. Joe talked about it all the way home. We ended up eating at Arby's for lunch. I have so much laundry to do around here, it isn't even funny. I hate it! I did end up turning the air conditioning on last night b/c the weather people were calling for rain so i didn't want to leave the windows open and it was humid in the house. I just turned it on. I don't care if it isn't april yet.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

after being out at the lax fields all day, I'm ready for some a/c (and a margarita), too!