Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have an update on the hairy pits. Rick and I were cracking up talking about how jazzed Jack is to have hairy pits. As it turns out, his friend is not nearly as excited as jack is about hairy pits. I guess Jack has seen Kate's guy friends go through this and they're turning out pretty cool. He knows that along with hairy pits come girl friends and dance parties and most likely his cell phone!! It is definitely more fun going through this with a boy. Jack also said his friend is getting a mustache and that he really wants one too. I told him he is way too young for a mustache but if he starts to get peach fuzz, I would be happy to wax it. He said no way he was going to show it off! haha, Jack with a mustache.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Jack and the hairy pits is cracking me up! boys are certainly a different breed...and a moustache, that is too much...but I can see him with one someday, he would look quite handsome

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! I love boys!