Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Hi Friends,

Yes, its snowing here. What in the world? I'm so over it! I know, I really don't have any room to complain as it is 11 degrees in P town but seriously, I'm ready for sunny warm weather! I love to sit outside in the hot sun and humid air and soak it in. This crap is not for me. Thats all I'm going to say about that.

Rick took Joe to the bat barn for bp practice. Its a little early for our little Joe Joe but I'm sure with the snow and cold air he woke up fast. Jack was supposed to go to a cat fish rodeo with a friend but it was canceled due to weather. I'm refiring the crosses right now, and I have to paint some today and go to the grocery store sometime.

Thats about it. Stay warm!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

what in the world is a cat fish rodeo?????