Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello, It's Friday and almost spring break around town! Yippee. We are all ready for a break from our usual and the weather is so beautiful. Yesterday was awesome at preschool. It was gorgeous outside so we really played outside all day long. I was so tired by the time I got home and settled, I fell asleep on the sofa. I think all the fresh air did me in. Anyway, it was a good day and now we are off until the 25th. Jack must be doing fine on his big field trip, I haven't heard from anyone that he isn't. They will be back this evening, I'm excited to hear all about it. Kate is soooo excited to go to the beach. She was up all night practically, finishing school projects and packing. The teachers know this is a big skip day so a lot of big things are due. I'm getting the girls after lunch and taking them to their friends house so they can get organized to leave for the beach. I'm glad I'm not going until next week. It will be so nice having the weekend to catch up on things around here. I fired several pieces yesterday and they are awesome! I will post pictures later. Rick is excited and nervous about his interview on Monday. Oh, wanted to tell you that Kate cooked dinner last night. She made a wonderful dish that she sort of made up on her own. I told her she was hired and she can cook all the time! I think I would definitely eat more if someone cooked for me. I don't enjoy cooking and she does. Totally fine with me. :)

No comments: