Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello hump day friends! Its a very chilly morning here but the sun is shining and it will warm up! I just took ral out and it sounds like spring outside, the birds are singing, the wood pecker was pecking and ral was running all around. The kids are off to school. I took the boys this morning b/c jack wanted to go to morning math. he needs to go to morning math b/c his math grade is not very good right now, but i know he will bring it up. I love that joe will eat breakfast at school so we didn't have to rush and eat this morning. Kate is loving her new teeth but her retainer is hurting a bit. She had dance pictures last night and she was actually excited about them. Jack had ball practice and then we came home, had a quick dinner, joe read to me and then we were off to bed. I'm firing some pieces in the kiln this morning and I'm expecting a box of crosses to come today so I can start working on those. I'm also finishing some baby bite orders, they're so cute! Have a good Wednseday. :)

No comments: