Monday, March 31, 2008

monday morning

hi. okay, it is really gloomy here and i'm a little bit over it, rather, i'm a lot over it. you all know, i need the sun to function at full capacity so it better come out! i'm telling ya, someday, when i make it big one way or another i'm buying beach property! rick told me yesterday that he wouldn't visit me at my beach house b/c he doesn't like the beach. i told him that i wanted to visit his farm when he buys it when he makes it big. haha. okay, okay, we are totally living in lala land with all the property purchasing but what would life be w/o dreams, boring! you will all be very proud of me, yesterday, i completed the laundry and put it away! i'm half way finished with my bathroom which is good. i have to run kate to barnes and noble this morning because we sort of forgot that she needs a book written by a southern author for her reading class. she had a wonderful time at the church retreat and told rick and he and i would really enjoy a marriage reatreat. aww, i love that loved it so much! while she was at the retreat, they slept in these huge tents and such and something happened on one side of the tent where water leaked in on the night it rained and her new bible was soaked, her cell phone was wet and not working but she used the hair dryer on it and it seems to be okay for now. anyway, she had a great time inspite of that happening. have a great monday.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I will visit the beach property and the farm, I love them both....I am very happy that Kate had an amazing time at the retreat. She was so full of information and I loved hearing it. Marriage retreats are always a good time...everyone should go!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I would SO visit you at the beach!! I need a coastal recharge all the time!!!!

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

I love the beach but my hubby doesn't. I will visit you at the beach house.