Friday, March 28, 2008

Love Me!


Hello,


Okay so no one but me is home right now and i must say it is heavenly. It is different being home in the evening by myself. During the day, its like work, this is my job, laundry, dishes, blah blah blah. In the evening it is more like, okay, I can just be.


This is a man for ya. Rick and I were hanging out this afternoon and he looked at my beautiful new hair and said, "I think you could have done your hair." I seriously just looked at him and said, no way! He has no idea how many foils Alicia puts in my hair, that she mixes two different dishes of color, lets me process for a while, sends me to the bowls to be rinsed and shampooed and then a toner is put on my hair, then I'm conditioned. Seriously, I do not have the patience for that, I do not have the talent you need for hair color. He is crazy! This is coming from a man who has about 50 hairs left on his head, Bless his heart. ;)

1 comment: