Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home from church. Shawn, I didn't see you there. :( I was so sleepy today in church. It is just sort of gloomy here and I couldn't have stayed in bed a little longer. The boys all went to Sunday school and hopefully learned something. Rick and I went to Starbucks for a little bit and then I ran to publix to buy a few things and $100.00 later, I was off to church to pick up the boys. We're home and I'm hungry. My goals today are to finish the laundry, I know you laugh at this and you're thinking that I will not do it but I am determined to finish it and that means actually folding and putting away everything! I also want to get my bathroom cleaned and scrubbed! I know they are lofty goals but I think I can get it done.;)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have a huge pile of clothes on my couch that needs to be folded. I try to do my folding when I catch up on my TiVo but we've been so busy this weekend it's still sitting here!