Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hi! Well, we survived the rainy morning at preschool but just barely. We did get to go out the last 35 min. It just helps to go outside. Anyway. Kate got her braces off. Yay! Her teeth look great and she looks a lot older now, great, just what we need. lol. We have a busy evening ahead. Jack has baseball at 5:30 and Kate has dance at 5:30 sooo, I guess, I'll drop Kate off first and then go to the ball park. Kate also has dancing pictures tonight. I had to make a quick run to the dance shop to buy new tights, tan jazz shoes and a nude leotard. I don't remember having everyone having matching shoes for the recital and pictures, here, it is mandatory and it isn't the only studio that does it that way, they all do it. Maybe I'll have pictures later of her gorgeous teeth.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Let me tell you I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! I haven't met Jack yet, but I'm sure I would love him too!!!! You are a great mom, and your kids reflect it! Kate's teeth looked fabo!!!!! She was so funny about the retainer, she will get used to it. I can't believe they want her to wear it ALL the time!!! Good day today, I am getting freaked out a little about the move.....oh well!!! Talk to you soon!

Valerie said...

Tell Kate congrats on getting her braces off!
It's Tuesday nite here in Cabo but already Wednesday AM in Bama.
We've had a great trip but my luggage was lost for 3 freakin' days!!!! Still don't know what happened . . . we were on a direct flight out of ATL.
I'll talk to you soon! So sorry about the Tuesday weather. I think Chris's assistant coaches cancelled practice Tuesday night.
P.S. I dropped a pretty penny in the dance store the day before I left: KJ needed 2 pairs of tights, T needed tan tights, KJ needed jazz shoes, T bought paninnnis (pandinis) IDK and they both bought some kind of little thong thing to wear on their feet for jazz. Chris is going to FLIP when he sees the bill. :-)