Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to the real world

Hi everyone, Well, it's back to work, school and eating very little. We had a wonderful break and a nice Easter yesterday. My cousin stopped by for an over night with his family and it was fun seeing him and and the kids. We grilled hamburgers and ate birthday cake for Rick's birthday. Now, after all the yummy food, its time to just not eat for awhile. I think slim fast is in order for the week. Today, I'm doing laundry and working on a cross order that I received while we were gone. I love that by the way! I love seeing all your pictures from your spring break! Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have to stop by POP one day this week and drop off Girl Scout cookies for donna. I'll leave that new Sophie Kinsella book for you.