Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The other day, I had a lovely post about how beautiful it was on Sat. and that me and Rick and the boys went to moss rock preserve to hike and we were laughing at the people with the back packs and their hydration systems and kate went on a long hike with her friends and then I hit a button and bam, it was all deleted! ugh! annoying so there it is, in a nutshell.

On to this week. All the fam up north is bracing for the big snowaggeden! I hope they don't lose power. It's gloomy and rainy here today but I will take that any day over what they're getting in Illionis/Iowa.

I went to the store this morning and I bought a can of white trim paint. I hate the color of the trim in our house so I'm going to slowly change it. I'm starting in my bathroom. I really just want to change the bathroom and this is a good start!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

snowaggeden has arrived what a lovely mess!