Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looking another beautiful late winter, early spring day smack dab in the face! Hot Damn! Had to take Joe carpool so he could get the Alamo project there safely. I was going to let Jack have a TP (teen privilege) day today b/c he needs to have some labs done for his thyroid but he said he needed to be at school for a science test and a computer test. So, he is at school. I'm hoping to do some yoga and then definitely get outside and run a couple of miles. I'm getting into a groove with the running and thankfully the weather is improving. I hate running into the wind though. Ugh! It is so hard. The only consolation is that it takes more energy to push this body in a running motion against the wind so I have to be burning more calories!!!! Right?? I always know when I'm in a groove b/c my body just calls for the exercise and I love that feeling! I'm making Veggie soup today, love having that in the fridge and I'm craving steamed broccoli with Mrs. Dash seasoning and a little melted cheese.  Definitely a must have today. Have to say that I had the bestest breakfast! I love the Kashi waffles, 2 waffles, 150 cals, 5fat grams and 7 grams of fiber. I drenched them with thawed blueberries and a dab of cream cheese and honey. Ohhh! soo yummy! love love love! Just sayin! I read yesterday that there is a study showing that men and women should eat lots and lots of berries as they look to prevent parkinsons. What isn't fair about this is that the men can also consume other fruits to help with this but the berries only work for us girls. And, if you want good Abs, eat lots of cruciferious veggies! Broccoli has tons of calcium and awesome phytochemicals too, to knock out cancer cells.  3.5 weeks to sb11! I'm getting excited to be with the boys and Jayne. Praying for decent weather.

No comments: