Sunday, February 20, 2011

Enjoyed beauty walk last night. All the girls looked great and did a wonderful job. The girls seemed confident and mature and excited to be there. There were only 65 girls this year, I think that is a bit smaller than last year and definitely in the years past. A couple of years ago 112 girls participated in bw. I have no idea what Kate's thoughts are on it and if she'll be interested in participating next year. Part of me says she won't want to miss out and the other part says, she really won't care. We'll see. Time will tell.

Just finished making my weekly menu and now I need to put it in action and get to the grocery store. I always do better when I have a list with me and a plan to follow for dinners. I do like that we are not busy in the evenings with practices as it gives us time to cook and eat and not be stressed. The fall will be a different story as Joe will play football and Jack will probably run cross country. But for now, I'm enjoying it.

Kate has her ACT class today, and hopefully we'll make it to 5:00 church.

No comments: