Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentimes!




Yesterday was a beautiful day. I took Kate downtown so she could work the mercedes marathon after party for a belles event. All the belles looks so cute just floating around in their pretty dresses. I think they all had fun too. What a cool event. I told Rick next year, we are running the race! Not the marathon but the 5k for sure. easy breezy. I told rick he could run the half but he said teh 5k was more his speed. I love the charities it supports too. I think they had 7000 people this year to run in the 10 year anniversary. They really couldn't haven had a better day for it.

Sooo Happy Valentimes! I alwasy loved it when my toddlers said Valentimes instead of tines. Soo cute. I love this holiday. It is easy breezy, pink and yummy. I love having an excuse to eat chocoloate and buy some flowers! Its just a fun holiday. This year, I bought the bama kids cards and stuck some cash in there. Lauren will get her package sometime this week and I think she'll like whats in her box. I hope so anyway. I think we're going ot have a beautiful day! Enjoy!


No comments: