Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kate tried on her prom dress for Rick and he approved! Thank goodness b/c you cannot return formals. We did have a little drama with the dress amongst the friends but I think everything is okay. There are so many beautiful dresses I know all of Kate's friends will end up with  looking gorgeous.

It was a beautiful day today. But, I was not feeling well, and Joe was home again with his cold. He is feeling better and he will be at school tomorrow. I checked Kate out of school this morning b/c she has a sore throat and a headache. :( Boo on being sick!! February is a tough month to get through, we are so ready for spring but we still have a few weeks.

Lauren moves into her new apartment today! Yay! I know she will be so happy to be one step closer to having her own place. I can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments: