Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Met Kate at the galleria to look for shoes and jewelry for prom. We had major success! I love all the beautiful sparkly shoes she got to choose from and we even found her a swim suit to boot! It is so funny how much more expensive having a daughter is than having a son. For example, spring break is coming up in about 2.5 weeks. We've bought 1 of 4 swimsuits. The boys will just wear gym shorts b/c that is what they want to wear. They do not care. Kate will need new flip flops and cute clothes. The boys will just wear their khaki shorts and jeans with t shirts, b/c they just don't care. Now on to prom, we have the beautiful dress and shoes and jewelry, hair and make up appointments, the boys rent a tux and pay for dinner. a fraction of the girls cost. I do love love love shopping for Kate. I always have. It's fun, probably b/c I'm a girl too. I love that the boys are super easy, that makes my life easier. They have their pricey hobbies too such as collecting bb guns and air soft guns and fishing lures that they lose and we have to replace. It's all good and it's all fun

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this pictures, shoes for girls, big or little are great!