Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Loving the chocolate truffle in my bathroom!!! It was definitely time for the green to go and this color is perfect. It's the same color I painted the front room over thanksgiving. Love it!!!! Have you ever thought of the word emotion? I was reading a book last night when I woke up at 2am! The book is called What Does God Want? I'm not going nto tell you here what God wants, you'll have to read it but the author was talking about the word emotion. And, he put it in simplified terms, terms, I'd never thought about before with this word. Emotion, is Energy in motion. Hmm. So true!

This song is in my head. I remember singing it at vacation bible school when my Great Grandma Kathryn was alive and serving us cookies in the kitchen at Mt. Calvary. At least I think it was Mt. Calvary, I could be wrong about that though. "I"ve got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart, Where? down in my heart to stay." I remember thinking that you could replace to stay with today. haha. Either way, its good to have joy in the heart, a good energy to put into motion!

No comments: