Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2's!

I get to work in my old room today! Yay! I'm so excited to get in there and hang out with the 2's. We're going to paint and dance and sing and have a blast! It's pretty again today so we can even go outside. I miss my 2's. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to teach them again in the future. That would be nice! Had a great day yesterday in the baby room. Love those babes. They're precious and hysterical and just a joy to be around. We only had three as one was out with an ear infection and the other one was on vacation. I barely saw Kate yesterday. She was a busy bee, enjoying a bite to eat with friends after school, extra credit for law and then a good work out at snap. Joe got his shaggy hair cut and then I treated him to an ice cream cone at the whole scoop. I think that place is just what we need for our side of town. I know the kids will love going there and it reminds me a bit of the Spotted Cow. Joe said he wants to work there when he is old enough, ha following in his mama's footsteps!! He can have the scoop muscle too. Jack had lots of homework which he promised me he finished. He seems to be enjoying track and field and he is super excited about his first meet on Friday at HHS. I have to get Joe ready for camp McDowell which is tomorrow. Lots to do today!

No comments: