Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just dropped Jack and Carson off to fish. Jack ordered new lures for his birthday and they FINALLY came today. He was so excited. It was snowing earlier but now its just kind of gloomy out and not super cold. Hopefully, they'll have some luck and catch something. Kate was out with friends last night after having major success trying on prom dresses. She found one, it is gorgeous and just perfect for her but, we didn't order it yet 1). b/c she doesn't have a date yet and 2). it was the first shop she has been to. You can't return formals and since they have to order it anyway, it doesn't really matter. Hopefully, if she ends up wanting that one, no one else from HHS has bought it first. We'll see! Joe is kind of hanging out here. We crawled back in bed after breakfast this morning and watched the movie, Hoot. It was really cute. Rick and Jack went out shopping, and to lunch, Kate had to work from 10-2. Not sure what she has planned for later. I'm still working on painting the trim and doors. I'll be doing that for the rest of my life I think. I bought a new work out dvd so I need to try it out.

No comments: