Friday, February 25, 2011

Loving Yoga!

I could quite possibly do a blog entirely on yoga. I love it so and my body calls for it every day. I know that sounds silly but it's true. Once you get into the routine of yoga, the muscles and the mind and even the heart literally call out for it. I'm definitely not a rock star yoga girl but I do it almost every day., I even do it with Ralph staring at me from the bed and with Owen sitting on my head. Yoga is not a religion (duh) right? but it is highly spiritual. It is an amazing experience when the heart and the mind connect to God and prayers from the soul spill forth. That doesn't happen every single time for me. Some days my mind is rushed and the heart isn't able to connect. Some days my heart is sad or worried and the mind isn't able to connect with it. But when they meet it is awesome and that my friend is what yoga is really about. The added benefit is how it works with the physical body, that is icing on the cake. My wish for you is that someday you find the peaceful place yoga can offer. Once you do, your mind, heart and muscles will call for it every day.

No comments: