Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Weekend


Good morning. Thankfully, I survived cleaning kate's room and bathroom. It looks so great! I'm not sure how she acquires so much junk but she's a pro at it. Rick is fishing this morning and Joe and Kate are at friends houses. So it's just me, Jack, Ralph and Smokes. We had rain come through yesterday which was awesome. It seems that it's a little cooler outside this morning. Yeah! I don't think we have too much going on today. Tonight, Rick and I are going out to dinner with our good friends, the Kents. I'm looking forward to going out with grown up people.:) I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

hamis said...

tracy-what do you know about that website...Im always looking for a few extra bucks! Is it legitimate?

Jayne said...

Hi-glad you got Kate's room clean, maybe you can come and do mine. ha!