Monday, August 6, 2007

Here We Go!


Hi everyone. This is it, our last 3 days of summer. Actually, these last days are pretty much consumed with parent teacher meetings, dropping off supplies, first practices for football and dance team. Kate of course wants it to be all about school shopping as she just doesn't have anything to wear. haha. seriously, i should take a picture of her room. maybe I will because today she is cleaning it and I mean cleaning it! Lord only knows what is up there! Jack has his first football practice this evening. It is so hot here! I have to locate the big water jug for him. Coach said no gatorade just water and thats fine with me. We dropped off Joe's supplies last night at school. Its always fun seeing everyone and catching up after a busy summer. We love his teacher and we are looking forward to a great year! Joe is so low key, you'd never know if he was excited or not. I think he is. Tonight is the parent meeting so Rick and I will have to split up. I'll go to the meeting and Rick can go to practice with Jack. Tomorrow is Jack's parent student teacher meeting. We are thrilled with Jack's teacher too. yeah! Here are some pictures, I'll have more as the week goes on.


Love ya!


Me
This is Jack, all ready for tonight! I think he'd sleep in this gear if we let him!

3 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

I cant believe school is starting...yeah!!!! Tell Jack to drinks lots of h2o!!

Valerie said...

Hey girlfriend! I've been thinking about you all weekend and hope your trip was wonderful and was everything you hoped it would be! You look very happy in the pic on your blog. Luv ya!

Cathy said...

oh Jack a boy !! you were just the little glow worm and now you are a football player! have lots of fun!