Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thursday

Hi,

Okay, it is not Thurs. What is wrong with me? Seriously? Anyway, Joe is off to school and the nurse hasn't called yet so that is a good sign. He is so excited because his buddy Cam is coming over after school today and he is riding the bus home. Yeah! Kate loved her dance class, Jack loved football and I love having school in session. I woke up in a panic this morning thinking that maybe we had a teachers meeting at preschool. I've misplaced all my paper work, my director so thoughtfully mailed out to me. As it turns out, our meeting is Monday and Tues. I've talked to half of the moms and scheduled the parent/teacher meetings for next Thurs. I'm excited for this year. Anything is better than last year.:) Hope you're all doing well. Rick is home today due to a change in plans with work so we're going to get a good walk in later on.

Love,
ME:)

No comments: