Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's really Thursday


Yesterday, i thought it was thursday and it was Wed. but today really is Thurs. I hope you got to get a good peek at jack's football pictures. He loves it! Hasn't complained once about being out in the heat. He won't walk up the hill to the neighbors but man, he'll run plays in gear, pads, helmet and such in 105 degree heat for 2 hours. Go figure.


Kinda boring today. Got my 3miler in this morning, my trusty walking buddy was here and we had a good walk. Jen and I are going to work on doodlingbugs this morning. We have to change some things on the site and add descriptions. We also have to figure out what we're going to offer as far as pottery and gifts.


tonight is the first home game for Bumpus, kate's school. Not sure if we're going. The dance team isn't performing tonight and I'm not sure why. I think they should but they're not. Rick will be out of town til tomorrow. tomorrow night is the first home game for Hoover. We are planning on going and hopefully tailgating with friends before the game.


hope you have a great day. the weather is calling for thundershowers for the next 4 or 5 days. i hope we get them!! we need it.

1 comment:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

I THOUGHT IT WAS WEDNESDAY ALL DAY TODAY....IMAGINE MY HAPPINESS WHEN I FIGURED OUT IT IS THURSDAY!!!