Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh Monday

Hi. Okay, I've already been to the pediatrician with Joe this morning. He woke up with a stuffy nose and a swollen glen, (gland). Anyway, it turns out he has a little infection that Augmentin will cure. Theres a catch though, he has to actually take his medicine. Hmm. not so easy! He hates taking medicine! I'll have to be creative about this. He is upstairs sleeping for now. Can you believe it? We've been in school one full week and I've already had to take hom to the dr. So now I'm totally behind schedule. I finally getting to sit and enjoy my luke warm cup of coffee. Yuck. I have pottery in the kiln, the cute flip flop boxes the girls painted at the birthday party on Fri. They're going to be very pretty when they're all done. That's about it. Have a fab Monday. It isn't raining here, wish it was raining!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Taylor missed the 2nd day of school due to the "crud" (i.e., congestion, sinus infection, chest cough, etc.) and now KJ sounds like she has black lung. I was sick all weekend, too! AAAAGH!
P.S. Are these your other sisters in this pic??

Unknown said...

hi. yes, i remember Taylor being sick the second day of school. yuck! Yep, Jayne is the blonde and Abbie is in the middle. :) Karyn is the one who is missing.