Monday, August 6, 2007

school clothes

Do children really need new things for the first day of school? I mean really? I think it's a huge conspiracy amongst children that parents buy all new things for them to start school! I took Kate shopping to finish up the new school clothes. I found lots of things I wanted to buy but I'll go back when it's just me and I don't have to listen to my darling precious gift talk to me about everything she needs. Jack got new things, he really needed new things. Joe needs nothing! Rick even bought himself new things. :) He didn't go shopping with us, oh my gosh, that would have been too much. I would have just passed out in the middle of the galleria! Ha ha.

We went through the Arby's drive thru tonight b/c I haven't been to the store since I've been home and I really think the people working there gave us what they wanted for dinner! Seriously, we had to turn back around and get Kate's salad b/c the guy forgot to give it to us. We got home and we didn't have Joe's sandwich, my turkey sandwish was something I know I didn't order and I think we were missing something else. I Hate Drive Thrus!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I do agree about the conspiracy and school. It has been going on forever. At least all we had to but was one jumper, 5 white shirts, blue slacks, socks and underwear and of course new shoes! not too bad

Valerie said...

Chris always says "they screw you at the drive thru!!" ha!