Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello


Hi everyone. This morning I had to go into the preschool for a little meeting. Like I said, it's always fun seeing the girls! I love all of them. I finished my bulletin board and organized my papers for tomorrow and thurs. tomorrow I'm meeting Weston and his mom. I know him from last year, he was in the room across from mine. he has graduated to the 2s room! yeah! I'm also meeting Abbie and her mom. I think they're new so it will be fun to meet them. I went to wal mart and stocked up on the scotch brite toilet cleaners! i love those, so I bought two huge boxes of them. Also bought paper towels, straws, lunch bags and magic erasers. I need to go around to all the door frames and clean! yuck. Let's see. I think thats about it. Oh. Jayne, I almost forgot. Guess what is in the store now!! Muscadine Grapes. Yummy. They're kind of expensive this year but they're so yummy. You need to come and eat some with me. I know you love them. haha. I do love them. They're so good for you. Kate has dance team today and then dance tonight. Joe and I are going to the library while kate's at dance. Should be fun.


Love,

me;)

1 comment:

Jayne said...

ugg oh no i hate those grapes,i felt like i was eating eyeballs!!! hahaha :) i am sure they are really good for you though.