Saturday, August 25, 2007

Love Hate relationship with weekends

Okay, I love weekends, I really do but I spend most of it trying to salvalge what I've done all week with the house. It is fun having everyone home but having everyone home is messy and messy isn't always bad but sometimes it can make me a little grouchy. Anyway. I 'm trying to love Saturday, I really am. It is raining now which is awesome as we totally need it. It looks like fall here and it so isn't. Jack has crashed in my bed most of the afternoon because he didn't go to sleep unitl 2am at his totally awesome camp out birthday. He saw a deer with velvet and he said he heard creatures walking in the creek. I think their tent leaked a little due to the heavy rain. I'm sure it was right up the boys ally. They were in hog heaven. kate is having fun at her big bday bash. I wonder if its raining there. Joe is down in the basement playing the wii and rick is holed up in his office watching hunting shows. ralph needs me to take him out so I'm going to do that. Some one call me! I'm bored!!

Love,
me

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I feel the same way about weekends. I love having everyone home but then I get cranky because I'm trying to get things done that didn't get done during the week and everyone's in my way!