Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday


Hi. I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday morning. This family slept in this morning as we were out late, well late for us. I think we finally went to bed around 12:30. Rick and I had fun at dinner last night with our friends and the kids had fun hanging out with their kids. We even made it to church before we went to dinner so we started the night off right.


Today, Jack has football and I have to grocery shop. I'm well armed with my coupons which will help keep me on the system and my dinwithoutwhine grocery list and menu for the week!


That's about it. Pretty boring and uneventful. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

hey! i can add comments now b/c i am signed up! woo hoo! sounds like you guys had fun last night :)

Cathy said...

where was this picture taken, I don't recognize anything

it is a very good picture of all three of you

Valerie said...

Luv the pic of you and Ralphie (and Rick, too!). R U ready for playschool????